Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Big Announcements

I have a lot of blog posts coming up I promise.  I know I have been neglecting the blog and that really must stop.  So on my real last night in the US before I return to my home in Mexico, I thought I would make the big announcement as well as tell you what's been happening.

Remember when I said I didn't know when I was going to be a mommy and I would sometimes panic about it?  Well my boyfriend and I are expecting!!  I am a little over 5 months pregnant and we are so excited.  There is going to be a real BeBe in the house very soon.  And it's a boy!  I have a new line of dolls coming up soon that I'm so excited to work on.  The line will be called BeBe Boys, or BeBes for Boys, I haven't decided yet.  I'm very inspired by my upcoming arrival.

I'm not the type of person who thinks boys can't have dolls, but most of my dolls are very girly or in very girly colors, and I don't want his life saturated with that.  Plus I love monsters and superheros which will be some of the BeBe Boys themes.

I'm in the US right now visiting my family and friends for the last time before the baby arrives.  We had my baby shower last weekend.  It was awesome!  Here's a little look at the food and festivities.

Homemade monster cupcakes


Pretty spring snack table


Onesie decorating


The shower was a family party because most of my friends are men.  Everyone brought their partners and children.  My Mom and I bought cheap outdoor toys for the kids and everyone had a blast.  It was perfect.

One of my nephews



The other big announcement is that the BeBe Babies USA shop has been reopened.  You can find it here.  I decided to reopen the USA shop because shipping from Mexico takes about 4 weeks and that can be very difficult for my customers.  I'm hoping to restock the USA shop periodically throughout the year, either when I visit, or by shipping large groups of dolls to my Mom.  She handles all of the shipping as the dolls sell, and she does a great job.  I've been working on a few dolls while I've been here but all of them have been adopted from Facebook.  Be sure to like BeBe Babies on Facebook to have first choice of available BeBes before they are listed on Etsy.  Many of my dolls are adopted on Facebook before they even get to my shop.



Just yesterday I bought a Facebook ad as I've been contemplating if it would be successful or not.  I can't wait to share the results with you in my next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment