Thursday, October 9, 2014

New Video New Design

Just a quick pop-in to share with you a new design I'm working on.  A customer asked if I could turn one of my new Blankie BeBes into a puppet.  I have wanted to make a puppet for a long time so I decided it was the right moment to try it.  I have to say it was easier than I expected but the prototype needs some adjusting.


The finger holes are a little too small and the arms are a little too high to wear comfortably.  I think I'm on the right track though and plan to start again with some adjustments.  Sometimes I love the design process and sometimes I detest starting again.  But that is the life of a designer!

I made a little video of this doll so you can see a little bit how she moves.  You can find it on Youtube here or watch below.



No comments:

Post a Comment