Tuesday, April 1, 2014

April Easter Contest

Wow it's already April 1.  That means I am sending out my newsletter and a lot goes on around here on newsletter day.  If you have not signed up for my newsletter, and would like to, please send an email to bebebabiescom@yahoo.com or comment on this post with your email address and I will add you.  I only send one email a month, on the first day of the month, so don't worry about spam.  The email is just to inform you of BeBe Babies news and special offers.

There's a couple of things I do when I'm preparing to send my newsletter.  First I like to have new BeBes in the shop so usually I am frantically getting dolls photographed and listed on newsletter day.  Today was no exception.


Second I try to get any big news or announcements ready so they can be included in the newsletter.  Today's big announcement is that this month will be the first contest I am hosting on my new fan club.  If you still haven't heard about the fan club you can find it here.  I would like to offer these contests and giveaways exclusively to my fan club members, but as I said the fan club is starting a bit slow.  So!  I'm going to announce this month's contest here and invite all my customers to join in on the fun.

\


Contest Rules:

Post a photo of your BeBe Baby ready for Easter (dressed in Easter clothing, on display with Easter decorations, etc). You have until April 13th to post your photo to the fan club or email it to me. On the 14th i will post the photos on this blog and the voting will begin.

Now for the best part. The winner will receive their choice of:


-50% off their next BeBe Baby purchase (no restriction on the amount purchased). That's huge!


or

-a special surprise dolly.

I think it's a pretty sweet deal and I hope you will all participate!  

No comments:

Post a Comment