Friday, August 10, 2012

Happenings....

Today I finally made pozole because it was one of my favorite dishes my host mom in Mexico made.  I used this recipe and it was so good and pretty close to what I wanted.  The chicken wasn't great though...but that's what I get for buying the last chicken at Grocery Outlet.  I probably should have let the little old lady that tried to beat me to it have it, but I didn't want to go to another store ha ha.  ANYway it was delicious and I have lots of leftovers now.

First I made some delicious ice tea because I also have been missing it.


Maisy goes crazy when I make chicken stock.  It's like doggy crack to her.



The best thing about pozole is the toppings.


Ok also I have new BeBes in brand new fabrics!!!  Woohooo....check them out in my Etsy shop here.



No comments:

Post a Comment