Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My Swapee Received Her BeBe!

(Check out my previous post if you are interested in seeing the gift I received but now I get to share with you the plush I made for my swapee!)

When the Plush Team does the yearly swap you receive some information about your swapee, such as their favorite color, animal, food, etc. Luckily my swapee was Emily of Bluestar Fuzzies or Bluestar Ink. I say luckily because apparently we have very similar taste as her favorites are very similar to my favorites! I had no idea what to make with all the options but I decided on a raccoon.


I had never made a raccoon BeBe so there was some trial and error but I was so happy with how he came out. Emily and her super adorable daughter loved their raccoon too! Check out this Plush Team blog post where Emily talks about receiving her raccoon.



1 comment:

  1. Hello, Casie! My name iz Inna, Iam russian, but I live in Turkey, because I'm married with turkish man. Sorry for my English, I cant speak very well, but I want to tell you that your babies so beautiful! I'm amking soft toys as well, but not so long time as you. I began to do it this year. I've got 2 children and in august we'll get one more thats why I think I've got such motivation. You can see some of my works on my little gallery http://www.tilda-mania.ru/forum/26-2147-1#245036 I've got my blog as well but at the moment it gives problem there and I cant download fotos for new masseges. I want to do something like you for my baby for her babycar but I've got a quastion, what kind of material do you use for baby's body? Thanx!

    ReplyDelete