Friday, May 6, 2011

New BeBe Veggies Designs!

Thought I would share my newest BeBe Baby designs. I have been working on a pea pod BeBe for a long time but the first couple attempts weren't right. I finally got a prototype done yesterday and then made a jalapeño! Yay!

I really want to make a whole series of fruits and veggies but I will probably wait and see how these guys do. I'm not crazy about the shade of green for the pea pod but I bought some different green today so the next ones will be a shade different. I want to do some cute photography with them, like with the real veggies or in the garden, but unfortunately it is raining and I just didn't have the energy to go to the store today. So hopefully this is just the beginning! If you are interested in either, both are listed in my shop here.






4 comments: