Sunday, September 19, 2010

Happy Happy Birthday!

One of my favorite little people ever turned 3 and had his birthday party last night.

I was finally able to give him his giant octopus that has been waiting here for him. I made him an octopus because my Mom has a small one and whenever he comes to her house he dives for it. I had not made it to be safe for kids (small eyes) as it was supposed to be just for my Mom. But she told me how sad it is to take away from him and that he needed his own. I hope he likes it!


The party was at a pizza place I went to when I was a kid, and had my own birthday parties at. It has a super old horse carousel that of course is always the main hit of the night. I rode around on it once and felt a little sick so after that I stood on the sidelines. This is my Mom with the other little stinker who I haven't spent as much time with, unfortunately :(. He is so sweet and squeezable!


I can't believe he is 3! This does not seem so long ago! (Hat via Auntie Casie haha).

1 comment:

  1. His cupcake icing lips match with his octopus. Too cute! I know that he is overjoyed to finally have an octo all his own.

    ReplyDelete