Friday, January 15, 2010

The End of an Era


Today was my last day FOREVER at my work. My boss took our little pharmacy team out for breakfast at 7 am this morning. Even though I go to work at 7 am normally it was a whole other thing to be eating out at a restaurant that early, although it was a very nice breakfast.

Cleaning out my desk and packing up was interesting. My cubicle was pretty big and it was amazing the amount of stuff I had crammed into every nook and cranny. I brought everything home from food to clothing to toys. Look at all that crap! Want a little peek into what I sat surrounded by each and every day for the last nearly 10 years?

Memo toast!!! (and little fuzzy guys). Have you seen memo toast? You push the lever and a piece of toast paper pops up. I thought it was too cute to use so I only used it for one note in the last couple years haha.


No office scene is complete without these dudes...and you must have the zombies too. This cube really did look like my real cubicle too (kind of). I wasn't missing a hand like she is and I didn't have a cat calendar.


And an old picture of me with some co-workers on a team I was on.


I don't know what to do with all the crap I brought home and I am waiting for it to sink in that I don't work there anymore.... It is very exciting though...it seems the possibilities are now truly endless.

2 comments:

  1. VERY NICE!!! GOOD LUCK IN THIS NEW ERA!
    CHANGES ARE GOOD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need the zombie Cubicle. Where do I get one?

    ReplyDelete