Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Things I Bought Lately

I have been dying to get back on this blog and show you some of the cute things I bought lately. First up is the most adorable little cactus I have ever seen. I got her from Willy Nilly Waterlily on Etsy. How could I resist?


I also finally bought a print from one of my favorite artists, Helen Dardik. It is so awesome even though I still need to frame it and hang it. My other favorite part was the envelope!




And last but not least I also finally made a purchase from Chet and Dot whom I have also always admired. I bought these two little adorable creations at the Crafty Wonderland Super Colossal Holiday sale over this last weekend. I don't know yet where I am going to put these items but I love them!

1 comment:

  1. You have some wonderful finds. I love them all but that tiny plush house is simply the cat's pajamas. Cute!

    ReplyDelete