Monday, October 12, 2009

A Winner and Some Witches

I can't believe how long it has been since I posted. It seems like I barely get a grip on the day and it's gone. Things are moving so fast! At least I am not alone. I thought I better get in here and draw a winner from my last post....and the winner is Carla!!! Woooohooooo congrats on winning Carla! I am going to have to start thinking about next months giveaway before it shows up and passes me by.

I was planning to get the little witches listed tonight but with getting a cold and my camera batteries dying it is going to have to wait another day. I really don't have time to be working on dolls right now but if I don't get these gals adopted I will have to save them until next year. They all came out so cute and I have been dying to show them to everyone but I keep being delayed by homework and life. I had wanted to create some kind of cool backdrop/set up to take pictures of them in but I just don't think it is going to be in the cards for me this year.

So here is a preview! I hope you like them! Look for them tomorrow on ebay! Happy Halloween! More pictures here.

4 comments:

  1. Yaa!!! For Me!!!! Sorry you all but I won this month!!!! Yaa!!! I almost never win anything and finally got lucky!!!! Thanks Casie

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the winner of my Plush You GIVEAWAY...
    is YOU!!! Congratulations!!!

    Just let me know what kind of Pilli You want (Colour * boy or girl?) and I'll make you your very own as soon as possible!!!

    Hearts,
    K.

    pillipillihandmade@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I just can't believe it! I never win anything and to win something that I WANTED so badly...I am just in shock. Thank you thank you thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winners! I love the witches, especially the sleepy smiley one. :)

    ReplyDelete