Friday, August 28, 2009

Parasol Craft Issue 1

I am a huge fan of the digital magazine Parasol . The pictures are beyond amazing. They are huge and open and make me feel like I could jump right into them. The best thing about the magazine is that it is such high quality but also completely free. This to me is some kind of miracle. So the other day when I got wind that there was a new spin off called Parasol Craft I nearly peed myself. I wasn't even in the slightest disappointed that Parasol Craft costs money (a measly $2.50) but I thought I would mention it before you get too excited.

If you are unfamiliar with either Parasols they are created by Yasmine Surovec of A Print a Day.

I just got done downloading and electronically flipping through the pages of Parasol Craft. This baby is 111 pages of inspiration. There are several interviews and plenty of pictures. The format is easy to read on a screen which is a big plus. But what's my favorite part you ask? The freaking Snow White and Red Rose dolls that you can make! The mag has plenty of other printable/usable goodies that make the $2.50 price beyond worth it. If you haven't bought it you should! I can't wait to spend the rest of my evening fully reading each page and maybe this weekend I will make the dollies for fun!

P.S. Thanks to everyone who sent prayers/thoughts/good vibes to my little furbaby Maisy. I am happy to report she is recovering from her Salmon Poisoning well. I was a little worried there for a bit when she wasn't moving and peeing herself. The pup is now back to following me around and getting in my way. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment