Sunday, July 5, 2009

Bruno!

Today while my bathroom was being worked on my Mom and I watched the end of Borat on tv. She has never seen Borat and was saying how she thought Bruno looked funny. I told her that Borat is not a movie you should watch with your parents but she didn't believe me....well then the gross naked part came on (if you have seen Borat you know which part I mean). My Mom started screaming and flailing her arms and screaming some more. In all fairness I was shocked they played the entire scene on tv with only the thinnest of black censor bars covering the worst parts. And on a Sunday afternoon no less.

My Mom says she will never forget that part as long as she lives. I completed a new OOAK doll while we watched and I was stunned to find out I had created Bruno...in baby doll form. So here is my newest OOAK Bruno!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cassie!

    It's Amy! I just wanted to say hello and congrats on your new blog! Please feel free to stop by my blog anytime! : ) I love the babies and I'm sure I'll own one soon!

    xoxo Amy (Park-Avenue Princess)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy! Of to check out your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete